Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thanks CLIP
Honestly I cannot believe it. I started CLIP last year in 1B level and I did not know how to write a sentence in English; after one year working hard in the program I grew up, I finished and jump to Eng 101, the peak. Thanks to my teachers, Doug, Collette and Jon, whose helped me and whose push me to learn and to write and to read, for they now I’m feel successful; but a little afraid. I’m going to start College in March; I know that this is only the beginning; however I start to climb the mountain, the most difficult part and that is the building of my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Daiana I would like to say the same that you write on this post. However, I can not say that but I am so happy for you. Congratulations witch, and don't neglect because at any moment I could achieve that level as I am doing my best. Go ahead andI wich the best for you.
ReplyDeletewe love you!!!
ReplyDelete